I love to find products of great flavor, and that taste as described. His olive oil is amazing, was my dinner with baguette and tomato basil, just the best. Super happy with it, real honest people behind it. Keep it up.
Have purchased several bottles over the past year.
Will continue to purchase in the future. I have recommended the oil to friends and family as well.
Perfect for salads
I never would have thought that these two things could go together, but they are both so healthy and nice tasting!
Cladivm Hojiblanco is defined by the intense fruitiness of its green olives. On the palate, it is very aromatic and persistent, with a sweet almond taste followed by a peppery finish. This is complimented by the balanced highlights of apple, fresh grass, tomato, green almond, aromatic herbs, and banana that characterize its distinct and pleasant fragrance.
Best used for
- Meat or meat substitutes
- Consume a tablespoon every morning to support overall health.
- Try pouring over thin slices of ham.
|Polyphenols||746 mg caffeic acid/kg|
|Download the Chemical Analysis|
The Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- There are two varieties of Cladivm, each made with a different kind of olive: Hojiblanco and Picudo.
- Both Cladivm oils are early harvest, cold-pressed extra virgins, and conform in every aspect of its cultivation and production to the rigorous standards of the Cordoba province's protected designation of origin qualifications (the official stamp can be found on the front of the bottle, at the bottom).
- As monovarietal olive oils, Cladivm embodies the natural richness of each olive’s unique flavour. This award-winning flavour is preserved in its freshest possible state by ensuring that the olives are pressed within two hours of being picked.
- The distinctive flavours that characterize each of these monovarietal oils lend themselves to different applications and taste preferences.
The Olive Mill and Grove
- Cladivm is produced by a small family farm in the Cordoba province of Spain that has been in operation for over 400 years.
- The grove is composed of both youthful and aged trees, many over 200 years old
- A new mill was built neighboring the grove in 2000, affording greater control of production process and enabling the freshly picked olives to be pressed promptly after harvest
- The soil is alkaline and chalky, which is conducive to producing higher quality olive oil
Aroden: 400 Years and Counting
Aroden is a family business that has been producing olive oil in the fertile Cordoba province of southern Spain since the 16th century. Situated just to the east of the parque natural de las sierras subbéticas, the excellent climate and soil conditions of Aroden’s olive groves are optimally harnessed by the family’s time-tested cultivation methods to produce their celebrated extra virgin olive oil. Since founding their own mill in 2000, Aroden has received numerous international awards and has begun to share their extra virgin olive oil with ever increasing audiences. We are proud recipients of this remarkable family tradition.
Aroden & Awards
Aroden has won numerous awards in the past. The present batch of Cladivm hojiblanco olive oil, harvested in November 2015, has already received three international awards for the 2016 season. The first was gold medal in the medium fruity flavour category at the 2016 Olive d'Or international competition in Montreal. This competition is Canada's biggest olive oil competition, attracting over a thousand oils from all over the world. The second was a gold award presented at the New York International Olive Oil Competition, which is one of the largest and most prestigious olive oil competitions. The third award was a silver medal at the Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition 2016.