The Most Unique Olive Oil in Canada
Its flavour is striking – a distinct and floral character that harmonizes notes of citrus with a seductive fragrance. On the palate, its compelling qualities rise to a full-bodied climax that enriches all foods with which it is paired. Experience the legacy of a 400-year tradition. La Aldea is only available here, at menos.ca.
Uniqueness, Purity, and Flavour
- A delicate balance of three distinct types of olive
- Cold-pressed within hours of harvest, ensuring the freshest quality
- Just the juice of olive – nothing added
Loaded with Polyphenols
- Over 700 mg/kg of polyphenols, very healthy antioxidants
- Far exceeds the average of oils in Canada – even among ultra premium oils
Award-Winning Family Tradition
- The product of a 400-year-old family farm in Cordoba, Spain
- Recipient of the “Best Olive Oil Mill in Spain” award, among numerous others
- Conforms to the highest standards of production
Aroden: 400 Years and Counting
La Aldea De Don Gil is an achievement realized through centuries of experience and tradition, harnessed to prodigiously preserve all the rich flavours afforded by the bountiful countryside of southern Spain. Since entering competitions in 2005, the family business has garnered increasing recognition for the quality of its olive oil. In 2014, the mill was awarded “Best Olive Oil Mill in Spain” by the Spanish Association of Municipalities of the Olive Tree (AEMO), after having won second place in 2013. You can view the full award history here.
|Download the Chemical Analysis|