Fast delivery and great price. Quality tea both tea bags and loose leaf tea.
Met one of the menos personnel at the harbour front area he was very informative and helpful.
Always glad to buy from a Canadian company.
I ordered from Menos Canada for the first time and was impressed how quickly I received my Tea Bags! Easy order process and fast turn around, Thanks so much!!!
Thank you for the item. Delivery was prompt.
Waykana Guayusa - Loose Leaf Tea
Feel the Jaguar Energy
Ilex guayusa is a plant of near-mythical status in the Amazon. Revered for its pleasant, stimulating effects, this soft tasting drink has held a special place in many ancient and contemporary Latin American cultures. Waykana green guayusa is a celebration of this tradition, meeting and exceeding all standards of quality and sustainable production. Harness the energy of the ancients: Drink Waykana.
Easy to make
- 20 tag bags (30g / 1.06oz) will yield ~20 cups
- Steep in boiled water for 7+ minutes
- Enjoy hot or iced
Invest in the rainforest
- Harvested by an indigenous Kichwa tribe
- Certified Amazon Balanced Trade
- Contributes to economic growth while protecting the rainforest
Clean and pure taste
- Waykana is a premium green guayusa
- USDA Organic certified and EU/EC Organic certified
- Refined procedures reduce tannins and leave no bitterness
The Benefits of Green Guayusa
- Antioxidants: Cancer, Heart, and Brain: Antioxidant laden tea consumption in particular helps reduce the risks of various forms of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and neurodegenerative disease.
- Healthy Weight Loss: With slightly more caffeine than black tea, but a lower amount than regular coffee, Guayusa provides the appetite suppressing benefits of caffeine without the negative effects of excess.
- Unique Source of Energy: Naturally occurring theobromine, combined with caffeine and L-theanine will get you through a balanced day.
- Digestive Health and Immunity Booster: High levels of naturally occurring compounds known as methylxanthines gently stimulate many important systems - improving immunity and reducing inflammation.
- Does Not Interfere with Sleep: Although guayusa does have a healthy amount of caffeine, it also contains L-theanine, a natural compound that has been found to protect against the negative effects caffeine has on sleep
Waykana: Energize, Ethically
Waykana is an Ecuadorian cooperative of indigenous farmers operating in the amazon rainforest. Abiding by the highest standards of both ethical and quality production, Waykana is bringing the well-kept secret of guayusa out of its ancestral origins and sharing it with the world. Their devotion to the preservation and celebration of this cultural treasure is an inspiration to us. We are excited and proud to work with Waykana to promote this grand tradition and energize the world, ethically.